- R744 as a refrigerant and it’s fundamental properties and benefits
- In detail overview of transcritical operation
- Key components, what are they and what they do
- Installation techniques
- The fundamental differences between a standard system and a CO2 system
- An overview of a typical control system and its strategy for system operation
- Charging and commissioning a system
- Service and Maintenance of R744 equipment
- An introduction to specific R744 service tools
- Energy saving features of a CO2 system
- An in-depth look at a typical, operating, SCM Smart Booster Pack
- An understanding of hazards using R744
Suitable for: Experienced refrigeration engineers only
It is mandatory that anyone attending this course has already attained the Category 1 or Category 2 F-Gas qualification.
Minimum Experience Required
Attendees to hold a Category 1 or Category 2 F-Gas qualification.