- Reminder of the key properties of R744 & Transcritical systems
- Introduction to the CUBO2 Smart range of products
- Identifying key components and their function in the units
- Calculating refrigerant and oil charge sizes
- System design considerations and options
- Operational overview of Medium and Low Temperature systems
- Reminder of the considerations when handling CO2 and equipment required
- Full system commission including processes for evacuation and charging
- System networking and control functions
- Understanding key alarm codes and potential causes
- Fault finding on a live system
Suitable for: Experienced refrigeration engineers who are already familiar with CO2 refrigeration systems.
Attendees will need to have attended our 2 Day Introduction to CO2 and Safe Handling Course, or have experience using this refrigerant in a live environment.
Minimum Experience Required
Attendees to hold a Category 1 or Category 2 F-Gas qualification.